THE COMMUNITY SUMMIT ON HOMELESSNESS
Saturday AUGUST 27 — 9 am to 4pm
Sunday AUGUST 28 — 12:30pm to 4pm
Westminster Presbyterian Church
1300 N Street, Sacramento
Bring Your Creativity &
Capacity to Build People Power
Unify, Coordinate, Strategize with
Unhoused People and their Allies
Roundtable Workshops Include:
● What would make an acceptable outreach
& emergency shelter strategy?
● What laws policies exist & what must be
● What must be done to address the
physical, mental, and substance use
treatment needs of the unhoused?
● What is needed to prevent homelessness?
● Faith leaders action planning.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or
call 916.801.4672 or 916.862.864
Sacramento Homeless Organizing Committee,
Sacramento Homeless Union, Sacramento Poor
People’s Campaign, Sacramento Regional Coalition
to End Homelessness, Sacramento Services Not
Sweeps Coalition, Western Regional Advocacy
Project and more….