WRAP engages in many different types of media to lift up the voices of currently and formerly homeless people and push the conversation around homelessness to focus on real solutions towards ending homelessness. WRAP is developing a collective voice with our member organizations across the Western part of the U.S. to articulate our demands to end the criminalization of poor and homeless people’s existence and re-invest in affordable housing for all.
- To get updates from WRAP sign up for WRAP’s newsletter.
- To learn about WRAP’s political analysis and the work of our members check out our Blog.
- To read articles written by and about WRAP click here.
- To find out more about the Hobos to Street People Art Show click here.
- To see photos of our past gatherings and flyers click here.
- To check out videos about WRAP click here.