The Budget & Finance Committee will have a hearing on the ERAF Windfall Funding tomorrow, Wed 5/22 at 1pm. Public comment will likely begin around 2pm.
This is a HUGE opportunity for us to advocate for more housing and services for homeless people while Prop C funding is stalled in court!
The Prop C Our City Our Home will be advocating for over $84M in housing and services, including:
• Supportive Housing for Homeless Youth
• Supportive Housing for Homeless Veterans
• Housing Choice Vouchers for Homeless Families
• Residential Treatment and Cooperative Housing for Homeless Transitional Age Youth
• Residential Treatment for Mental Health & Substance Use Disorder
• Safe Injection Sites
• You can view our entire ERAF budget proposal here
Come out and advocate with us!! RSVP and share our Facebook event.
Thank you and please let me know if you have any questions 🙂
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.